April 26, 2014
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
Time: 8:00am until 5:00pm (Rain or Shine)
Where: Heritage Park, 861 NE Main St., Simpsonville, SC 29681
Enter Before April 1 and Save!
Register your team of 4 before April 1st for only $80.
($100 on April 1, 2014)
You can register individual kids for FREE Mini Mud Mania the day of the event!
Start Times: Teams will start every 1 minute. You will have the opportunity to request a time block when you register your team. We will make every attempt to accommodate schedule requests, but we cannot guaranty that everyone will get the start time they ask for. Official start times will be emailed to team captains and posted on the event website on Thursday, April 24. The clock starts for your team on your official posted start time. If you miss your start, you can still participate, but the clock starts when you should have started. You are welcome to keep your own time during the event, but your official race time will be recorded by your chip. This might just give you an excuse to brag about how well you would have done if you weren’t held up by so-and-such.
Packet Pickup/Check In: Friday April 25, 2014 at Hillcrest Hospital
Greenville Health System and Hillcrest Hospital present Simpsonville Mud Mania, Simpsonville’s dirtiest – family friendly Mud Run and obstacle event at Heritage Park.
Teams of 4 will compete in a challenging 5K run with multiple obstacles winding through woods and fields, over and under walls, and in and out of the mud.
– More than 20 Obstacles
– Obstacle Fun for the Whole Family
– Main Course Appropriate for Ages 8 and Older
– Post Event Celebration
– Spectator Friendly Viewing of Obstacles
– Special Mini Mud Mania Course FREE for Kids Under 8
Mud Runs are fun. They’re challenging. They’re a great way for the whole family to get down and dirty. Get your team together now so you don’t miss this fun!
See the Simpsonville Mud Mania Website for some more tips, techniques and down and dirty details like a course map, obstacle descriptions, frequently asked questions and more.
Venue: Heritage Park
The Simpsonville Heritage Park is located at 861 SE Main Street in Simpsonville. This facility offers:
• Six baseball/softball fields along with batting cages, soft toss tunnels, and practice infield
• Replica miniature train rides (also available for birthday parties and special rentals)
• A Corporate shelter available to rent (holds up to 100 people)
• A gazebo and individual picnic shelters available to rent (gazebo holds up to 30 people)
• Two playground areas
• Full-service concessions
• Miles of paved trails for walking, hiking, or biking