- March 29, 2014
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
When: March 29th, 2014
Event Start Time: 11:00 am
Price: T-shirt for $15 or just register for the run for 10$ with no t-shirt.
Event Location: Heritage Park (Simpsonville Recreation)
Come join us for a 5k awareness walk/run for kids with Special Needs. It is the product of my Senior Project where I have been researching and interacting with Special Needs kids in my Mentor’s Elementary School classroom. All proceeds and donations from this walk will be donated to her class. Her name is Suzanne Massey and she teaches Special Education at Spearman Elementary.
Venue: Heritage Park
The Simpsonville Heritage Park is located at 861 SE Main Street in Simpsonville. This facility offers:
• Six baseball/softball fields along with batting cages, soft toss tunnels, and practice infield
• Replica miniature train rides (also available for birthday parties and special rentals)
• A Corporate shelter available to rent (holds up to 100 people)
• A gazebo and individual picnic shelters available to rent (gazebo holds up to 30 people)
• Two playground areas
• Full-service concessions
• Miles of paved trails for walking, hiking, or biking